You can do this online. Please click on Registrar’s Services.
Alternatively, you can write to the Registrars giving full details of the following:
– the name of the Company
– your old name, as shown on your share certificate
– your new name
A copy of any legal documentation, such as a marriage certificate or deed poll. Where your name has changed as a result of separation or divorce, and you wish to revert to your maiden name, a copy of any supporting documentation must be sent to the Registrars.
NB: All correspondence must be signed.