Job Purpose: To develop significant numbers of new, profitable Investment and direct-sale clients for the database in HK. Maximise both the initial and then on-going sales.
Optimise sales from existing customers and develop strong and effective client relationships, ensuring that both business and client needs are met.
In conjunction with the MD when appropriate, network, hold events and presentations and build partnerships to increase the database and the average revenue per existing customer.
Represent the Stanley Gibbons Investment brand effectively and appropriately at all times.
Ensure CRM systems and sales pipeline are kept 100% up to date and used effectively to ensure maximum data hygiene. Feedback effectively to Investment marketing and management.
- Sell SG products using all channels to achieve divisional and personal targets and objectives;
- Follow through all sales and marketing leads in order to maximise sales opportunities and turn leads into sales;
- Build own leads and contacts via networking and other proactive means; all new leads to be captured and appropriately documented in the SG CRM system
- Ensure a high number of sales calls and client meetings (not just emails) as per KPIs agreed with the MD
- Assist in the production of investment portfolios and secure appropriate client documentation to meet Compliance and other requirements
- Contact existing/prospect database and maintain accurate records of contact with customers using in-house CRM system;
- Generate and maintain comprehensive database obtaining maximum client information;
- Understand and know clients thoroughly in order to cross-sell other products and services from across the Group where and when appropriate
- Manage client base effectively through the maintenance of accurate customer records;
- Deliver highest possible standards of client service;
- Represent the division at exhibitions, events and public functions as necessary,
- Work with the MD and Investment Marketing to ensure that feedback is provided on all marketing initiatives and leads so that targeted and successful campaigns can be recorded;
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales and KPI reports;
- Lead by example and ensure that Investment and SG values are continuously delivered and reinforced within the sales team;
- Carry out any other tasks you are required for the Company that you may be reasonably requested to perform.
- Strong track record in consultative selling
- Ideally, has face to face and networking experience;
- Proven relationship management experience. Demonstrable experience of growing accounts and upselling. 5+ years experience;
- Proven success in new business/lead generation;
- Robust record of exceeding revenue targets and KPIs;
- Experience of working to and achieving revenue targets;
- Ability to understand and produce management information;
- Used to working with CRM systems;
- Ability to work independently and largely unsupervised, with agreed targets and parameters.
- IT literate
- Telesales and face to face sales skills
- Negotiation skills
- Relationship management
- Excellent spelling and numeracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good Excel skills
Qualifications required (if applicable):
- Ideally of Graduate level.
- Someone with an appreciation of collecting (not necessarily stamps and coins) and of history, art, culture and heritage;
- Self-motivated, positive and self-assured;
- Results and target-driven;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- An excellent listener;
- A questioning, open mind;
- A strong relationship manager who is used to consultative sales;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Ability to engage customers actively at all levels;
- ‘Restless’ to achieve success & personal growth;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Pro-active and a source of ideas;
- High achieving sales person;
- Hands on at all times;
- Excellent time management skills – someone who knows how to prioritise and deliver on time
Forward CVs to Career@stanleygibbons.com