- Sell collectible investment products using all channels to achieve divisional and personal targets and objectives.
- Follow through all sales and marketing leads in order to maximise sales opportunities and turn leads into sales.
- Assist in production of investment portfolios and secure appropriate client documentation.
- Contact existing/prospect database and maintain accurate records of contact with customers using in-house CRM system.
- Generate and maintain comprehensive database obtaining maximum client information. Manage client base effectively through the maintenance of accurate customer records.
- Complete invoicing and all other documentation in accordance with agreed company procedures.
- Deliver highest possible standards of client service.
- Represent the division at exhibitions and public functions
- Carry out any other tasks you are required for the Company that you may be reasonably requested to perform.
- Strong track record in selling ‘remotely’ ie. by means of outgoing telephone calls and emails; ideally also has face to face and networking experience.
- Proven success in a new business/lead generation environment.
- Robust record of exceeding revenue targets and KPIs
- Experience of working to and achieving revenue targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Computer literate.
- Self-motivated, positive, confident and self-assured.
- Results and target-driven with a real hunger for success.
- An excellent listener.
- A questioning, open mind.
- Team player in addition to working on own initiative.
- Ability to engage customers actively at all levels.
Forward CVs on to Career@stanleygibbons.com